WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
A cookie is not a virus, trojan, worm, spam, spyware, or pop-up window.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies usually do not store sensitive information such as credit card or banking data, photographs, or personal information, etc. The data they store are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate it with any person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Google Chrome and try to browse the same website with Mozilla Firefox, you will see that the website does not recognize you as the same person because it associates the information with the browser, not the person.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the items that make up an order, completing the purchase process, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: They are used to quantify the number of users and perform statistical measurement and analysis of the users’ use of the offered service. For this purpose, their navigation on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we provide.
- Advertising Cookies: They are used, either by us or by third parties, to manage the most effective possible offer of the advertising spaces available on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. For this, we can analyze your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party Cookies: The website may use third-party services that, on behalf of the website owner, collect information for statistical purposes, user use of the website, and other services related to the website’s activity and other internet services.
WHAT ARE FIRST-PARTY AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES?
First-party cookies are generated by the page you are visiting, and third-party cookies are generated by external services or providers. We do not manage any personal or commercial information of any kind.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
This website does not use first-party cookies, but we cannot guarantee that third-party cookies are not used.
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED?
For navigation on this website, the installation of cookies, which collect completely anonymous information, is necessary. However, you can configure your browser to block or, if necessary, delete them. Nevertheless, if you choose this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or take advantage of some of its services. Unless you have configured your browser to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our website.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
If you want to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.